Brookelyn-Grace and I were all alone this weekend. Keith was doing work on the side the entire weekend, which left plenty of mother, mother & daughter bonding time. :) Saturday Brookelyn-Grace and I just hung around the house the entire day. Neither one of us got out of our p.j's :) We just sat at home played and watched Disney movies until Dada got home :) Then we just did the same thing again ha ha. On Sunday me, Meme and Brookelyn-Grace went car seat shopping and got a NICE car seat. It's leather, and it was pretty expensive! I might haft to take it back though because it doesn't recline a lot and I'm worried that when she goes to sleep that it want be comfortable for her head? I guess we will see when I pick her up today. I have really missed her a lot today! I wish that I could just leave work right now and go get her! :) Her sitters is closed Friday so I thought YES! I'm going to haft to stay off from work Friday and keep Brookelyn-Grace at home all day! Then I realized that Friday I haft to be in Athens from 1-5 ugh!!!!! Another downer..I'm turning 23 Wednesday, which means just another year older! I use to look forward to my birthday ALL THE TIME..but I guess once you hit that 21 mark you really don't care anymore ha ha. The only thing that I'm excited about is letting Brookelyn-Grace blow out the candles! :) She has this new thing where she puts her lips together and blows and makes noise. I do it to her lips all the time and it tickles them so bad haha. She just started doing it over the weekend. :) Out of the entire day she is probably doing that for at least 10 hrs ha ha. She spits everywhere when she does it ha ha. It is just precious! Awe I miss my Monkey Butt!

No comments:
Post a Comment