Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day from the TOLBERTS! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, I'm a little late ha ha. I've been so lazy this weekend but busy at the same time if that makes any sense? Well Friday Keith and I got Meme to watch Brookelyn-Grace so we could go out for a bit and have some time to ourselves ;) It was so funny because we ended up at Sonny's Fast Track playing put, put ha ha. It was so funny because as soon as we got out there we started making bets. Who ever won got to sleep until 10 the next morning and whoever lost had to get up if Brookelyn-Grace woke up that night and then tend to her until 10. Ha ha we are so retarded! ha ha Well Keith won..ugh..I should have know. He is awesome at put, put ha ha. Then we bated in the batting cage. I have not swung a softball bat since 9th grade. It was fun, but weird. I use to tell Keith all the time that I wish I could find a softball league or something to play during the summer, but I seriously don't think I could do it again! Then we left and hit Wal-Mart to buy Brookelyn-Grace something for V-Day. We got her a cute pink bear and a random toy. (Like she needs another toy) Saturday Keith got me breakfast in bed, a dozen roses & Stargazer Lille's, and candy..(although I couldn't eat the candy..) Then we spent the day with Brookelyn-Grace just playing :) Keith worked on the house a little too..They finished up the plumbing so that's another thing out of the way..:) Then we decided to go out and last minute Teresa said she would watch Brookelyn-Grace :) (She's a life saver!) :) :) :) Well then Keith and I met Wes & Kayse at the Elks and we all hung out :) We had too much fun! Love hanging out with Kayse! Today....not so good...didn't realize that I had so much to drink...and needless to say...Keith ended up watching Brookelyn-Grace the majority of the day while I slept haha. All in all I have had a great weekend! :)


Brookelyn-Grace's Valentine's presents...Mr Hoppy from Grandpa, Toy & Princess Bear from Mommy & Dada & Valentine Bear from Meme

No comments: