
So we went to the park today! Brookelyn-Grace loved being outside and seeing the ducks! She kept looking at them like..."What in the world is that!" It was so funny! We had a great day though. We walked the track a couple of times and then fed the ducks like two things of bread! ha ha we got a little excited about the ducks! It was a great family outing! We've decided to do it every Sunday..if its warm...but today was beautiful!!! UPDATE...I talked to Tab and she sent Brookelyn-Grace's pictures in to some baby agents in Tennessee. Tab is now waiting to hear something back :) Tab's got the connections! :) So maybe it want be long until were driving down there for a meeting!!! :) Oh and Brookelyn-Grace is about to start modeling clothes for Luv-Me-Knot Boutique. I loved it because she contacted me and told me that Brookelyn-Grace was beautiful and so camera happy and thought she would do great modeling her clothes! So you know I'm going to be spreading the word making everyone go to her website and buy something! ha ha. She's my little super star! :) Brookelyn-Grace is such a little model! She loves the camera! She acts so silly and shows out anytime I pull out my camera or video camera! :) I think she is perfect!... just like I'm sure everyone feels the same about there kids too! :) I'm just a very, very, very bias mother! :)

I love my Monkey Butt!
No comments:
Post a Comment