Last night was the sweetest most precious moment I have ever had with Brookelyn-Grace! Keith and I are always being silly with her and if a music video or song comes on we will jump up with her and dance around the living room! haha She thinks it is so funny! Keith will act like he is twirling her and then dip her. It is so sweet! Well anyway Keith had ran to the store and some song came on so I got up and danced with her. She would just lay her head on my chest as I spun in little circles. All of a sudden Sara Evan's song, "I Could Not Ask For More" came on. That song is beautiful! I have heard it over a million times, but in that moment holding Brookelyn-Grace it actually gave meaning! I love that song and if there was ever a song that I could dedicate to her its most definitely that song! It was so sweet! At the end of the song I looked down at her and she had fallen a sleep. It was so beautiful that I had tears!!! So here are the words! I printed them out to put in her baby book so I could tell her about that song and our little moment together :) I love making memories with Brookelyn-Grace! I love her more than life! :)Lying here with you
Listening to the rain
Smile just to see the smile upon your face
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more
Looking in your eyes
Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything in me
These are the momentsI know heaven must exist
And these are the momentsI know all I need is this
I've found all I've waited for, yeah
And I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come trueYeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me
Yeah
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for yeah
And I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Oh, here with you here with me
No, I could not ask for moreThan this love you gave me
Cause it's all I've waited forAnd I could not ask for more
No, yeahNo, I could not ask for more

No comments:
Post a Comment