Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random



To start the weekend out Keith and I went booster seat shopping and we couldn't find anything cute for a girl! Brookelyn-Grace has to have one asap! She is 19lbs 13 0z and her baby car seat only goes up to 22lbs at 27 inches..and she is most definitely 28 inches and her little feet are starting to come over it! Everything was online so I think me and my mom are going to go to Birmingham tomorrow and look :) While we were looking around Jasper we decided to get Brookelyn-Grace some new pajamas. In like a week she has already grown out of her 9 month clothes and she is only 7 months! So basically she is now wearing 12 MONTHS! I was so shocked! They have such cuter clothes though! :) She is way bigger and more advanced for her age..(That's what Dr. Goldsmith says's..so I'm not just being bias!) So this weekend Brookelyn-Grace started clapping her hands together and saying yahhhh. It is so funny. If she does something that she thinks is funny or that we think is funny she will do it! She is so smart! So that's her new thing and she loves to repeat it like 1,000 times in less than a minute! I love it! :) Her voice is almost back to normal :) thank goodness! She is most definitely a mama's baby for sure! I can't leave the room for nothing! Keith had been gone all day..from like 6-6 because he was helping a friend do some work so I had Brookelyn-Grace all day. Well when Keith got home I thought yes..I will get a little break..(I THINK NOT!) She wanted Keith at first but then when she noticed I had left the room everything hit the fan! I had to go to my car though and by the time I had walked back in the house she was crying so hard that she was making her self gag..So as soon as I got her she quite! It was so sweet though because I love that she is a mommy's baby! Oh she also ate crackers and pancakes today..of course mashed up really good minus syrup! But she is eating everything and anything off the table! (as long as its not dairy) Oh and you can't pry her sippy cup from her hands! She has it all day long! She loves her sippy cup! I've been having to use those bulky babies ones but I'm ordering a cute one Monday with her name monogrammed on it..Maybe she will be able to hold it :) Dr. Goldsmith said she wanted her to use it as much as possible and would like to see Brookelyn-Grace drinking her milk out of it by 91/2 months so we can go ahead and get her off the bottle and passy before one! (Wow that's scary!) She's a good doctor though! I don't think I'll take away the passy yet though not until one :) but anyway those are my random thought! :)
Brookelyn-Grace's new pajamas....(12 months)

No comments: