Tuesday, February 3, 2009
BLAH!
Well today is just BLAH! I didn't get to work out today because Brooke is sick so I took her lunch! Got to take care of my sister because Lord knows she would do anything for me! So that means I haft to do my exercising at home tonight, which I hate! 4 miles here I come! ha ha. Well I turn 23 tomorrow...(just another day) I'm such a dork but I like being 23 because it's my favorite number ha ha and I hate it because it means its another year of getting older. Before I know it I'll be an old fart! Wow! Time passes by so fast! I can remember High School like it was yesterday! Now I'm only five years short of a 10 year reunion. Although I'm being a bit dramatic I just feel old for some reason! I know this is totally random but I can't wait to go on a vacation! Keith and I haven't been on a vacation since November last year and that was on a cruise! I can't wait to take Brookelyn-Grace to the beach this year! But I do wish that Keith and I could go away for the weekend to the beach or even the mountains! Of course I would make myself sick from missing Brookelyn-Grace but this is just a wish.... Lord knows that I could never go and stay the night away from Brookelyn-Grace! I seriously couldn't! I could almost have a panic attack thinking about it!!! But anyway I am so random today. My whole day has been random. I have been bouncing back and forth from things all day!!! I so can't wait to go to Perico's tomorrow night for my birthday! I really need a Margarita!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment