Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm 23 Today! Here are some Random Facts about me!

I was tagged on Facebook with this: 25 Random Things About Me!


1. I LOVE BROOKELYN-GRACE MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!

2. God must really love me to put such a sweet and beautiful little girl in my life.

3. I love Keith Tolbert more than I ever had! He is a great husband and even better dad!

4. I'm obsessed with my mother! Everyone that knows me knows that I get separation anxiety from her if I don't see her at least once a day (or even more)

5. I talk to my mom more about things that I do my own husband!

6. My house is almost done! Maybe it will be in the next couple of months. I mean I've only been building it for a year! UGH!

7. I hate when people lie and try to turn everything around to make it your fault!

8. I can't remember life with Brookelyn-Grace.

9. If I had to live without Brookelyn-Grace then I would rather not live at all!

10. I wish Jodi would hurry and have a baby! I want play dates!

11. Brookelyn-Grace now sleeps with Keith and I in the bed! Well Keith has to sleep on the couch sometimes because Brookelyn-Grace is a bed hog!

12. I love my sister Brooke! She is my best friend in the entire world! I can always talk to her about anything and know she want judge me!

13. I think that everything happens for a reason & that God put us on this earth to complete so many things in your life before you go home.

14. I don't believe in evolution at all!

15. I love Root Beer!

16. I think that Brookelyn-Grace will be my only child that I have, but Keith and I have talked about adoption in about 4 years. (maybe a boy)

17. I love talking to Keith on the phone! I'm trying to teach him how to text but he still has brain farts!

18. I miss Rosco so much, but I had to give him to my cousin because I worry about Brookelyn-Grace being around him.

19. I love getting my hair done!

20. I love sappy live songs!

21. I love taking pictures of Brookelyn-Grace!

22. I think Brookelyn-Grace is the prettiest child that God put on this earth!

23. I wish I could a stay at home mom!

24. I love Chinese Food!

25. My family is the most important thing in the world to me!

1 comment: