Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday's 13

So I saw this on Beth's blog and thought that I would do it. :)

1. I went to eat at Perico's last night with Bennett to talk about the wedding :) It was fun! :) I can't wait for the Bachelorett party!

2. I've got to go to Kailtlynn's pageant tonight at Curry :) I bet she WINS! :)

3. Keith and I had our taxes done last week and I am so pumped at the amount we are getting back :) :) ;) :)

4. I can't wait for summer to get here! I am so ready for the big floppy hats, flip flops and swimming! Brookelyn-Grace is going to look so cute! :)

5. I haft to hurry and get her a bathing suite! I'm thinking two piece! How cute will that be!

6. I've got to go to a birthday party tomorrow in Sumiton :)

7. Sunday Keith and I are going to Kasey's & Wes's house to grill out and let the babies play :) Can't wait! ;)

8. I'm going to start the tanning bed either today or tomorrow :)

9. I'm so ready to be in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I can't wait to be a 4 again!

11. I can't wait to go to Destin this summer! :) It will be our first family vacation with Brookelyn-Grace! :)

12. I've got to go buy Brookelyn-Grace a new outfit today after work for the pageant tonight! :)

13. I don't really like this 13 thing...

No comments: