Today is such a lazy day. I can't wait to leave work and go home and play with Brookelyn-Grace! Plus.. House of Pane comes on tonight. I love that show!!! Didn't have time to post yesterday because work was crazy! I'm trying to post everyday if y'all noticed :) Okay everyone needs to watch the movie, "Why Did I get Married" by Tyler Perry. It is a great movie! Even Keith liked it! But anyway Brookelyn-Grace is learning so much! If we ever just randomly say "YAH" she will drop whatever she is playing with or doing and start clapping her hands together! If we sing the patty cake song she will clap along with us too! It is adorable! Also I make her stand up and I sing "I'm A Little Tea Pot" song and she gets so ticked. I'll make her a handle and spot and then tip her over it is so CUTE! She's also trying her hardest to walk! I will hold her up by her hands and she will try walking. Of course she gets tired fast and just plops back down ha ha. She is also holding on to her standing up toys really good. But you haft to watch her really close because at any moment she will fall. Wow, she is really growing up fast! She will be 8 months on the 27th of this month! I swear I know this is crazy but Keith and I have already been looking at birthday supplies! ha ha. I wanted to do a Princess birthday so bad, but she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so much that I may base her 1st birthday around that. I searched the Internet yesterday and found some really cute stuff. I found a rental shop in Birmingham that rents out the real Mickey & Minnie Mouse costumes. So I'm going to rent them and hire someone to come in and meet the kids for pictures and to stay and entertain the kids for the entire party! How much fun would that be! Also the Mickey Mouse ears for the boys and Mickey Mouse ears with a bow in the middle like Minnie Mouse for the girls 8:) How cute will that look! Also I'm going to get GIGI to create me a 3 tier birthday cake pertaining to Mickey & Minnie Mouse! :) Also I looked at banners and Mickey & Minnie Mouse balloons! Also for the kids goody bags I would have everyone at the party t-shirts made that said Brookelyn-Grace's 1st Birthday Bash..maybe pink for girls and black for boys with something Minnie and Mickey Mouse on them :) My whole house will be in Minnie & Mickey mouse for her! (OMG I still have so many more ideas!) ha ha I thought it was funny last night Keith was telling me that when I get my mind on something I go crazy! & when I do something I do it BIG! Yes I am sure some of y'all are thinking..."Wow, It's her first birthday, she's not even going to remember her first birthday" Well.....It's not going to hurt you is it??? I am doing it because I want it to be the biggest birthday for her! She is turning 1 and I am so blessed and happy that God gave us such a beautiful gift that I want to celebrate it big! Because I CAN! So smile & get over it! ha ha
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Thinking about Birthday's!
Today is such a lazy day. I can't wait to leave work and go home and play with Brookelyn-Grace! Plus.. House of Pane comes on tonight. I love that show!!! Didn't have time to post yesterday because work was crazy! I'm trying to post everyday if y'all noticed :) Okay everyone needs to watch the movie, "Why Did I get Married" by Tyler Perry. It is a great movie! Even Keith liked it! But anyway Brookelyn-Grace is learning so much! If we ever just randomly say "YAH" she will drop whatever she is playing with or doing and start clapping her hands together! If we sing the patty cake song she will clap along with us too! It is adorable! Also I make her stand up and I sing "I'm A Little Tea Pot" song and she gets so ticked. I'll make her a handle and spot and then tip her over it is so CUTE! She's also trying her hardest to walk! I will hold her up by her hands and she will try walking. Of course she gets tired fast and just plops back down ha ha. She is also holding on to her standing up toys really good. But you haft to watch her really close because at any moment she will fall. Wow, she is really growing up fast! She will be 8 months on the 27th of this month! I swear I know this is crazy but Keith and I have already been looking at birthday supplies! ha ha. I wanted to do a Princess birthday so bad, but she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so much that I may base her 1st birthday around that. I searched the Internet yesterday and found some really cute stuff. I found a rental shop in Birmingham that rents out the real Mickey & Minnie Mouse costumes. So I'm going to rent them and hire someone to come in and meet the kids for pictures and to stay and entertain the kids for the entire party! How much fun would that be! Also the Mickey Mouse ears for the boys and Mickey Mouse ears with a bow in the middle like Minnie Mouse for the girls 8:) How cute will that look! Also I'm going to get GIGI to create me a 3 tier birthday cake pertaining to Mickey & Minnie Mouse! :) Also I looked at banners and Mickey & Minnie Mouse balloons! Also for the kids goody bags I would have everyone at the party t-shirts made that said Brookelyn-Grace's 1st Birthday Bash..maybe pink for girls and black for boys with something Minnie and Mickey Mouse on them :) My whole house will be in Minnie & Mickey mouse for her! (OMG I still have so many more ideas!) ha ha I thought it was funny last night Keith was telling me that when I get my mind on something I go crazy! & when I do something I do it BIG! Yes I am sure some of y'all are thinking..."Wow, It's her first birthday, she's not even going to remember her first birthday" Well.....It's not going to hurt you is it??? I am doing it because I want it to be the biggest birthday for her! She is turning 1 and I am so blessed and happy that God gave us such a beautiful gift that I want to celebrate it big! Because I CAN! So smile & get over it! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment