Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random...

So Sunday Keith and I went to Kasey & Wes's. We had so much fun! We grilled out and played with the babies. Liam is seriously sooo handsome! He is just adorable! Him and Brookelyn-Grace will so probably date. ha ha..I love hanging out with Kasey! It's nice hanging out with someone that has a baby too. Because they totally understand why you cant talk, txt or hang out at any given moment. Plus we have so much to talk about! It's mostly baby. Sometimes we get to talk about what we want to do ha ha.


Monday was crazy at work! I swear I so didn't want to be here but thank goodness it went by so fast!!! Monday night for the first time I took a bath with Brookelyn-Grace! I have been putting it off because I'm still not comfortable with my new body! ha ha. but my mom kept encouraging me to take a bath with her so I did! I love it! It was so much easier to bathe her and my back wasn't killing me at the end. It was so sweet because we stayed in the bath for like 10 minutes just playing with toys and splashing! She loved every minute of it! When Keith came to get her she started crying because she didn't want to get out at all!!!! So mine and Keith's new routine..I get in bath, he bring her in, i call for Keith he comes and gets her and dresses her while Mommy gets to soak and relax! Maybe even shave my legs if I'm lucky haha. Thats so funny because I use to always be so big on shaving and now its like a once a week thing haha. (poor Keith) Also Monday night I got to pre-shop at Henrietta's closet! I got so much stuff! I'm going to take some pics and post them tonight of my stuff! I got her 16 outfits for $112 dollars! And seriously like 3 of the outfits brand new would have been that much! I also got her a shopping cart cover for $5 dollars which brand new at Babiesrus is like $40 dollars. Then I got her some White hangers $1.00, a huge bag of socks with probably 10-12 pairs in it, and they were Carters socks $2.00, Then I baby rails for the bed. It came with two of them. I very much recommend getting them if you let your child sleep, sit or lay on your bed because Brookelyn-Grace is 7 months and she almost fell off the bed and I about DIED. I swore I was going to get them Sunday night and found two for $10 at Henrietta's closet that night. That was sent from God! & don't think oh that want happen to me because it will happen so quick! I layed her on the bed and bent down right in front of her to get a toy and she almost rolled on top of me! & she has never been a fast roller. It was just a spurt of energy I guess??? Anyway I also got Brookelyn-Grace a doll house! It is awesome and huge! Its not a fake flimsy plastic one, but a wood one! Pink with white trim! It is actually for books and DVDs! Were gonna put it in her play room! I will post pics later!!! :)

So moving on Last night I had to work Henrietta's closet! It was psycho!!! Everyone was acting crazy! lol..It was funny just watching everyone and how they acted over clothes and other items lol..but if i had to wait for the regular sale I probably would have too! lol..anyway so I worked with Kyla. I love her! I swear I feel like I have known her my whole life! ha ha we get along so good and we are constantly talking about the girls :) We haft to work together Friday and Sunday..I swear me and her are going to be hiding out! ha ha those women are crazy! ha ha

Brookelyn-Grace's Doll house! We use it for books! I love it!!!!
Brookelyn-Grace's buggy cover that I only paid $5 dollars for!!!!
Sneak peak at some of the outfits I got Brookelyn-Grace!

No comments: