Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FUN FOR COUPLES!


This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse or SO not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)


♥ What are your middle names?

Priscilla & Edwin (ha ha don't laugh)


♥ How long have you been together?

5 years August 10th and married 2 years May 24th


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?

Like 2 weeks


♥ Who asked who out?

Keith asked me out :)


♥ How old are each of you?

I am 23 and Keith is 24 but he will be 25 on August 10th


♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?

Mine


♥ Do you have any children together?

Yes, Brookelyn-Grace. She is 7 1/2 months and the sweetest, most beautifulest child that God has ever created!


♥ What about pets?

No, we gave Rosco to my cousin until we get in our new house :)


♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

Probably building this house. It has stressed me and Keith out so bad!


♥ Did you go to the same school?

No

♥ Are you from the same home town?

No, he is from Cordova and me, Jasper


♥ Who is the smartest?

Common sense most definitely Keith ha ha, but book smart me!


♥ Who is the most sensitive?

Me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?

Mexican and Brangus, which I dislike!


♥ Who has the craziest ex?

I think both of us! ha ha


♥ Who has the worst temper?

Me, most definitely


.♥ Who does the cooking?

Keith

♥ Who is more social? J

Keith


♥ Who is the more stubborn?

I think both of us!


♥ Who hogs the bed?

Neither, but I still the cover.


♥ Who has the bigger family?

Me


♥ Do you get flowers often?

Yes, but not a lot here lately???


♥ How do you spend the holidays?

Going to his moms, dads, my dads & moms. Its crazy! Holidays should be peaceful, but ours are crazy!


♥ Who is more jealous?

Idk were really not that jealous of one another.


♥ How long did it take to get serious?

After our first date :) I found a country boy and I couldn't believe I liked it!!! It is most definitely not what I was looking for, but glad I found him!


♥ Who eats more?

I use too when I was pregnant, but Keith does.


♥ Who does/did the laundry?

We both do


♥ Who’s better with the computer?

Most definitely me!


♥ Who drives when you are toge

Keith, always!

No comments: