Monday, February 23, 2009

Last Week Dr. Visit


Well last week I really didn't get to blog so I thought I would share some things now :) I took Brookelyn-Grace to the doctor by myself for the first time Thursday! It was so weird! Usually Keith goes with me but he wasn't able to get off work at it seemed like everyone was busy. So I loaded everything up and off me and Brookelyn-Grace went. We went to the office first to see everyone :) She loved that! She loves attention. Well we couldn't stay long so we headed to see Dr. Goldsmith at St. Vincent's. She loves her! Brookelyn-Grace's ears were great! She said the reason that Brookelyn-Grace had been pulling on them so much is because she just really must like her ears and that she was just discovering them :) So the entire time of going and coming before we got to the Dr. I kept telling Brookelyn-Grace that she wouldn't haft to have any shots...little did I know she was due for her second Flu shot. Well the nurse comes in and I'm already prepared with passy and bottle in hand. The nurse gives her the shot and Brookelyn-Grace's little lip start to quiver. I popped the pacy in her mouth and picked her up and she never cried! I was so shocked!!!! She usually has to get like 4 shots per visit so I'm guessing the one didn't really bother her. I kept telling her the rest of the day that she was such a big girl and that I was so proud of her! Oh and the entire trip there and back she slept..thanks goodness! lol So then I went by the office again and sat so everyone could see just how beautiful she is :) Then we went hope and played until Dada got home and then of course she was ready to be a daddy's girl! I love when I get to stay off work and stay home with her! I've really been looking into being a stay at home mom until August. I haft to start student teaching in August so I think I need to use the time I have with Brookelyn-Grace!

No comments: