Tuesday, January 27, 2009

7 Months

Brookelyn-Grace turned 7 months today! Wow, she is really growing up fast!!! It just seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home :) She is so smart too! I am a very proud Mommy! She is getting to be so spoiled rotten! :) I mean it couldn't be all the grandparents and my grandparents! (ha ha) She has developed this new thing now where when she wakes up she has to have me and only me. She will cry if I hand her to Keith or anyone else. When she gets good and awake she will go to anyone, but when its nap time or she's getting a little sleepy its back to me :) I love that! It really melts my heart! Also if she is playing with her toys or in her jumper and I walk out of the room she acts like I'm never coming back! She will cry, kick and scream! So now when I need to use the bathroom (god forbid) or do anything I haft to sneak out! ha ha I love it though! She is most definitely a mama's baby!!! :) Also I forgot to mention when we went to the doctor last Wednesday they said she is in the 90 percentile range now. Meaning if there were 100 babies in one room her age that she would be bigger than 90 of them and 10 would be bigger than her. This does not mean she is over weight or anything like that it just means that her weight and height are not normal! lol She is a tall baby! Meaning she is not going to be short like her mommy at all! ha ha.

No comments: