So this new year has just started out HORRIBLE, besides Keith, Brookelyn-Grace and I all spending a fun family night on New Years! We watched cartoons, her new Tinker Bell movie, played with all her new toys and just hung out all night! It is probably the best New Years I have ever had! :) Then we learned that morning that Charlie Lovely passed away. He was only sixteen! He was diagnosed with Cancer on October 31, 2008...It's really sad!!! That's all I can really say about that.............Then on top of that my granny finds out that her brother has killed himself in Missouri on the same day7. So granny and paw had to drive out there so now we will be worried about them driving. I really thought that this year was going to be better, but guessing I was wrong. What a way to start the new year out...ugh! I know this sounds crazy but I am so superstitious...Have you ever heard "death comes in three" well there's two so kinda scary waiting to see the third...Everyone please pray for The Lovely family and my grandmother's family!
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment