Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Laryngitis!
Brookely-Grace's voice has been getting so raspy here lately. Well last night she completely lost her voice! You couldn't hear her when she talked or cried! So it really freaked me out so Keith and I ended up having to take her to the After Hours Clinic because Urgent Care was closed. The doctor told us that she had Laryngitis! I mean seriously she is always sick! Poor Baby :( I wish I could take her sickness away and just take it myself! Anyway she has a new medicine that she started on this morning so I hope it works. Then the doctor tells me to watch her breathing because her throat is swollen and if her neck muscles start straining then that means shes not getting enough oxygen. I asked, "could that happen?" and he said, "its unlikely." I mean seriously why would he tell me that! Is he stupid! That really freaked me out! So mine and Keith's game plan.... He sleeps, I stay up all night and watch her sleep then go to work in the morning. Keith stays home and watches her today and then I come home at lunch and sleep! I am work right now and I seriously can't even function! I feel like I have something wrong with me!!!!! (What a night!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment