Thursday, January 8, 2009
She is getting so BIG!
I swear Brookelyn-Grace amazes me everyday! She is trying to crawl so bad! I seriously think its only days until she is crawling! :) So exciting & so sad. Oh I forgot to tell everyone that Brookelyn-Grace started holding her bottle over Christmas! I was holding it one day for her and then all of a sudden she moved my hands and just started holding it! It was so sweet! She is such a doll face! :) Well I finally got her a Valentine pillowcase dress made! :) It is so cute! Were gonna take her picture in it this week and then order some Valentine cards to send out :) I love little projects! :) I swear it takes me forever to do them and make them, because I have NO TIME!!! Oh I also made her a beautiful pink and brown polka dot dress too, but I haft to go have it monogrammed sometime this weekend! :) It is adorable! I'll try putting up some pics tomorrow :) I can't wait for the weekend! I am so TIRED! I started the gym, Frontline Fitness Monday and I have been working out all week at lunch. I feel like I have been going there for like a month lol.. I love it though! It is so convenient since I work right here downtown. It's nice though! I am so glad that I am going! I can't wait to get back to my PRE-BABY state! I have SO many clothes in my regular size I just want know what to do with myself getting to wear all my clothes again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment