Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I LOVE MY BROOKELYN-GRACE!

I had a wonderful weekend! Keith and I spent Friday-Monday hanging out at the house doing NOTHING & I LOVED IT! We spent so much time with Brookelyn-Grace this weekend and she is doing so many new things! I can ask her, "where is Mommy's nose?", "where is Mommy's eyes?", and "where is Mommy's mouth?" and she can show me each one! She is so smart! Of course I'm sure I've already told everyone that she says bye, bye and waves..and if not I'm telling you now :) Well we played, watched t.v and told stories all weekend. I can really tell that I'm starting to get separation anxiety with her really bad. If you know me then you know that I am like upssed with my mother. I have always had separation anxiety toward her lol. I am not even exaggerating. I can't stand for her to go out of town or on trips without me going too. I feel sick the entire time she is gone and I have always done that ever since I can remember. When I was younger I would make myself sick and cry so she would come home. I've always said that I hoped Brookelyn-Grace felt the same way about me :) But since Brookelyn-Grace I have kind of let my anxiety toward my mother go a little and I can tell its all focused on Brookelyn-Grace. I swear I'm like OCD about my mom and Brookelyn-Grace. What made me realize it was Keith and I went to Beth's and Ray's Sunday night. I had been with Brookelyn-Grace the entire weekend and when I went to drop her off I had such a sickness feeling in the pit of my stomach. It took me 30 minuties to leave her and the whole time on the way I was tearing up. I mean seriously...I am a retard..I knew she was fine and was going to be fine but I wanted her with me. So we get to Beths and have a great time....time much needed....I love hanging out with BG & Raymond! :) Ray is Keith's FAVORITE! but anyway I ended up having a good time! I wish I could stay home with Brookelyn-Grace everyday! I miss her so bad when I'm at work :(

No comments: