Omg Brookelyn-Grace is AMAZING KEITH AND I EVERYDAY! she is so SMART! Thursday night we started working on waving bye and saying bye, bye. Well Friday night we decide lets go out to eat well I get my stuff and I say Bye, Bye Brookelyn-Grace. She sticks her hand up and waves and says Bye, Bye just as if she was an adult! She didn't open and shut her hand like most babies but just WAVED and said BYE, BYE! I could have fainted! So I immediately grab the camcorder and she is just having a field day waving and saying bye, bye! It was amazing! She is so smart and she is really catching on to a lot of things! So Keith and I go over to Tab's and I tell her about it. Tab was in shock because most babies do not do that at her age. It is usually anywhere from 7 1/2 to 9 months before they accomplish waving or saying bye, bye! So it never entered my mind that she did that so early! I loved it! So Saturday we have been working on asking her where are nose is and eyes are. We did that all day Saturday and Sunday. So come Sunday night I asked her, "Where is mommy's nose?" well she grabbed my nose. Keith and I looked at each other like NO WAY! So I asked her, "Where is mommy's eyes?" and she about pulled all my eye lashes out! WE WERE SHOCKED! So I ask her. "Where is Brookelyn-Grace's nose?" and she grabbed her nose...She didn't grab her eyes though when I asked her where they were, but WOW! I MEAN REALLY! ARE YOU SERIOUS? How smart is that! So I know this sounds crazy but I have been doing a lot of research about babies and their brains. From birth babies brains are constantly absorbing everything and from ages 0-5 their brains are thriving!! A babies brain stops growing as much at age 5. So I know this sounds crazy but Keith and I have decided to buy flash cards with numbers and sight words on them. Were going to go over them every night for at least 10-20 min. I think this will help her and maybe she will be reading by age 2! I know this sounds crazy but go do some research and you would be amazed at how many kids could read by various ages because their parents intervened at such an early age! :)Monday, January 12, 2009
Omg Brookelyn-Grace is AMAZING KEITH AND I EVERYDAY! she is so SMART! Thursday night we started working on waving bye and saying bye, bye. Well Friday night we decide lets go out to eat well I get my stuff and I say Bye, Bye Brookelyn-Grace. She sticks her hand up and waves and says Bye, Bye just as if she was an adult! She didn't open and shut her hand like most babies but just WAVED and said BYE, BYE! I could have fainted! So I immediately grab the camcorder and she is just having a field day waving and saying bye, bye! It was amazing! She is so smart and she is really catching on to a lot of things! So Keith and I go over to Tab's and I tell her about it. Tab was in shock because most babies do not do that at her age. It is usually anywhere from 7 1/2 to 9 months before they accomplish waving or saying bye, bye! So it never entered my mind that she did that so early! I loved it! So Saturday we have been working on asking her where are nose is and eyes are. We did that all day Saturday and Sunday. So come Sunday night I asked her, "Where is mommy's nose?" well she grabbed my nose. Keith and I looked at each other like NO WAY! So I asked her, "Where is mommy's eyes?" and she about pulled all my eye lashes out! WE WERE SHOCKED! So I ask her. "Where is Brookelyn-Grace's nose?" and she grabbed her nose...She didn't grab her eyes though when I asked her where they were, but WOW! I MEAN REALLY! ARE YOU SERIOUS? How smart is that! So I know this sounds crazy but I have been doing a lot of research about babies and their brains. From birth babies brains are constantly absorbing everything and from ages 0-5 their brains are thriving!! A babies brain stops growing as much at age 5. So I know this sounds crazy but Keith and I have decided to buy flash cards with numbers and sight words on them. Were going to go over them every night for at least 10-20 min. I think this will help her and maybe she will be reading by age 2! I know this sounds crazy but go do some research and you would be amazed at how many kids could read by various ages because their parents intervened at such an early age! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment