Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ear infections & losing weight!

Well we went to the Dr. yesterday and Miss Brookelyn-Grace has two infected ears! I hate it! So she has to take amoxicillin twice a day. Poor baby! Well then we headed over to Brookwood Village Mall to do some shopping for Keith. He wanted some clothes from American Eagle so we shopped. Of course I didn't buy anything because I refuse to buy anymore clothes until I drop all this weight! I swear it takes forever! I have been going to the gym now for almost two weeks and I fill like it is just taking forever! I have lost in total 4 1/2 lbs last week and almost 4 lbs this week which isn't bad it's just not what I want to lose. I want to lose like 10 lbs a week ha ha. No but the dieting and exercising isn't hard just waiting for the results is! I can tell though that I have lost more! I'm so ready to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight of good ole 125! Also I have to be in a friends wedding come May 16th so I haft to be back to where i was originally at!!! At least the dresses are BLACK! ha ha.

No comments: