
I finally ordered Valentine cards for Brookelyn-Grace yesterday! They are adorable! So I will be sending them out soon...(The 1st of Feb) She is so adorable! I'll post the picture to show the one I used. It's not a close up face shot but her smile is priceless! Also you can see her teeth! I love this picture! She is so funny! She is the happiest baby in the entire world! She is smiling from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to sleep. Well on another note I have been searching and searching for baby auditions everywhere. Keith said we should take her to at least two a year. They have them everywhere! We have looked at some in Tennessee and Atlanta :) Also Tab (which is awesome and works for CMT in Tennessee) is calling some agents that she knows to see if we can get set up an interview or audition time to bring Brookelyn-Grace too. She can find people that are needing babies for commercials, t.v or even music video's. I sent Tab so many pictures today, because she's gonna send them out :) I would LOVE Brookelyn-Grace to get to be on t.v or even in a commercial in the background ha ha. I know Tab will be able to work her magic though. I mean seriously she has met almost any Country music singer alive, plus partied with Billy Ray Cirrus at his HOUSE! Also she helped put together the CMT music awards show! (I mean am I bragging on Tab or what!?! ha ha) No, but Tab is a great friend! A friend you can depend on and that will do anything for you! Also Keith and I have talked about the whole pageant things and decided that we will do a pageant this May. It will be the Little Miss Walker County Pageant :) We decided to do pageants until she is about two because she will not know the difference if she wins or not. We want do it after two though because my little sister Kaitlynn is heart broken when she doesn't win and I don't want that for Brookelyn-Grace! I know she is beautiful and I don't need anyone telling me that judges pageants! But I am going to do it now because of pictures and memories :)

No comments:
Post a Comment