Monday, January 5, 2009
More MILESTONES & randomness!
YAH! Brookelyn-Grace is doing so much! She has officially started holding her bottle by herself! :) She even holds her big bottles! :) Can you tell I'm proud? (ha ha) She also making the funniest sounds and doing all kinds of things with her lips! It is so so cute! Keith will make noises with his mouth and she will repeat them! After she repeats them she gets shy I believe because she will burry her face in him! It is the sweetest! She has also started crying when Keith and I leave the room. I love it! :) It melts my heart! She is just precious! She is also saying "Dada" and "momma" like crazy! I love it! It is so sweet to hear her say that! Well she is almost out grown her infant car seat! Keith and I are going car seat shopping this week to buy a new one :) She is getting so big! I just cant believe how big she is getting! I mean 6 months has come and gone fast! Just think 6 more months and she will be celebrating her 1st birthday! Wow! That will be strange! Oh Brookelyn-Grace is also going to town in her walker! She can only go backwards right now but it is so funny and sweet to watch her cruise around the house! :) Well were still not in the house! I know your thinking, "seriously when are they going to get in their house?" Trust me, were wondering the same exact thing! One day maybe!?!?! Well I'm starting the gym today! Yah! I am so ready to get back in shape or at least to where I was before baby ha ha! Well enough randomness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment