Here is my top 50. A whole lot about me! :)
1. I love my little girl more than life itself!
2. Her name is Brookelyn-Grace.
3. I love my sisters; Brooke, Stacie & Kaitlynn.
4. I love Keith so much, even when he makes me mad!
5. I am very attached to my Mommy!
6. My Granny & Paw Paw are my favorite!
7. I am a big family person!
8. I can't wait to become a teacher!
9. I have two classes left before I graduate.
10. I am going to be a English/Language teacher.
11. I want to teach high school students!
12. I want to work at Curry.
13. I am ready to get in my house ALREADY!
14. I love pearls!
15. I am kind of OCD about things.
16. I love spending time with Brookelyn-Grace and Keith even if it's just sitting at home all day.
17. I love the color's black and pink.
18. I drive an Acadia.
19. I think I have heard Keith say my name maybe 10 times in 4 1/2 years.
20. He always calls me baby.
21. He only says's my name when he's mad at me.
22. I love fishing!
23. I like hunting but I just don't like to get out in the cold weather.
24. I can shoot a gun!
25. Keith got me a gun for my birthday last year.
26. My birthday is Feb 4th.
27. I wonder what Keith will get me?
28. I really want some new merlle's.
29. I love sewing, when I have time.
30. I love big hair bows on Brookelyn-Grace!
31. Brookelyn-Grace is BEAUTIFUL!
32. She's going to be a star!
33. She is going to be in the Little Miss Walker County Pageant April 12th!
34. I love to shop, but not for myself anymore!
35. I am so thrifty.
36. I can make $ 2o dollars last for two whole weeks!
37. It bothers me when Keith spends money so freely!
38. I can always find a good deal!
39. I take Brookelyn-Grace to the doctor is she sneezes!
40. I am always worried that something is going to happen to Brookelyn-Grace!
41. I wish that I could be a stay at home mom!
42. I love my i-phone!
43. My sister, Brooke is my BEST FRIEND
44. Brookelyn-Grace is named after my sister Brooke, my sister Kaitlynn, my dad & my mom.
45. We got Brooke..well from Brooke
46. lyn from Kaitlynn and Lynn my dad.
47. We got Grace from my mom.
48. I love my life but there are things that I would change!
49. I wish I went to church more!
50. I wish that there was a cure for Cancer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment