Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back to work....

Well today is my first time back to work in two weeks....I could cry! I have had Brookelyn-Grace at home with me everday and I had to take her back to her sitters today. I miss her so bad! She is all I can think about! I can't wait for 4:30 today so I can go pick her up! I might leave a little early today just in case she's missing me :( She started this new thing over the Christmas holiday where whenever I walk out of a room or give her to someone else she starts to cry. I love it but it just breaks my heart! She didn't cry this morning though when I dropped her off, but still I could have! I miss my little princess butt! Oh yeah and an update on her sickness cold thingy. We took her to the doctor on the 27th to Urgent Care and we finally got some medicine! I loved the doctor that treated her! He gave her antibiotics and a antihistamine for her stuffiness. They took her blood and did chest x-rays. The doctor told us that her lungs were "junky" just full of mess! Her blood work showed that she had type A namonya and he couldn't believe that her regular doctor had not taken blood work or done chest x-rays! We even took her to Children's one time! The doctor was in shock! He told us that he thinks that we might need to find a new doctor or put them in their place during her next appointment! Well we have an apt. Friday and you can believe that I am going to go PSYCHO on her doctors!!!! Oh and she also had an ear infection that he said has been there for a good while and we took her to Children's the week before Christmas! I am PISSED! Excuse my language but that's my child and if you cant do your job right then get another one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY NOW SHE DIDN'T CRY WHEN I HAD HER HAHA - SHE LOVES HER GREAT AUNT DONNA AND OMG I CAN'T BELEIVE THEY DIDN'T DO ANY BLOODWORK - YOU BETTER GIVE HER DR AN EAR FULL AND YOU BETTER SHOW UR ARSE BIGTIME OVER WHAT THEY DIDN'T DO!!!!!