Friday, August 28, 2009

A Little Something....

I started Athens last night..Whew..what a drive! I actually really enjoy driving long distances, but leaving straight from work and driving a hour an a half there then ...So exhausted! I'm taking this class at Athens to bring my GPA up from a 3.5 to a 3.6 so I can graduate with honors. Yah me! Meaning if I applied for a job and I had graduated with honors and the other person did not...then I win! I get the job! :) This is my LAST class and I AM DONE! Besides my student teaching :)

Jeremy was great last night! He picked Brookelyn-Grace up from daycare yesterday and watched her until I got home last night. They played & played! He even had her singing! He wore her out because she was a sleep by 6:40! He is so great with her! Jeremy has had a lot on him here lately. Things that I want go into on here. He has been so hurt! I wish I could take away his pain! He loves his kids more than anything on this earth! I know this because I see it! He worships the ground they walk on.....& that's all I am saying.

I can not wait until tonight! Frank's birthday @ the Elks! Dad and Vicki or shall I say, Pop & Nona are watching Brookelyn-Grace at my house. We are too pumped! Saturday we are going to Crystal & Jonathan's cookout at their house :) Fun, Fun! All the kiddies should have a blast! As of right now that's all I know that we have in store for the weekend...but hey there is NEVER a dull moment with Jeremy & I around...I'm sure we will find something to get into! ;)

No comments: