Friday, August 21, 2009
Potty Time...What A Big Girl!
Brookelyn-Grace does not sleep with me at night, but she always ends up in the bed with me by morning. What can I say? She's a spoiled mommy's baby. :) She has been saying "uh oh" for sometime now, but this morning it just sounded adorable! She was wollering all in the bed this morning and ended up dropping her pacy at the top of the bed, which sent it to the floor. She looked at me, pointed to the headboard and said "uh oh". It was just so sweet!!! Well then we got up and got our showers & baths. I put Brookelyn-Grace on the couch with her cereal and milk while she watched her favorite cartoon ever, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. While I'm in the bathroom doing my make-up I hear the garage door, like someone is coming in. I immediately think that someone is coming in on Brookelyn-Grace and I so I run out of the bathroom to get Brookelyn-Grace and find her at the garage door. She is on her tip toes, shoes in her hand turning the door knob. She's been able to reach the door knob for sometime now, but just has never actually learned to turn it. So I tell her it's not bye, bye time yet Monkey. Ha ha I thought that, that was so adorably sweet! Then we get ready for "tooth brush time" She loves watching me brush my teeth. She thinks its so funny! She also loves to have her teeth brushed too. I've been using this thimble toothbrush and Orajel toothpaste since she got her first tooth, but now she is in this biting stage. It takes me about 5 minutes to brush her teeth because she always wants to bite down, which results in pain for me! Ha ha So I looked through her baby stuff today and found her toddler toothbrush that came with a nail clipping kit I got from Wal-Mart. So we attempted to use the new toothbrush this morning. She loved it! I think because it's like mommy's. I think I'm going to go to Wal-Mart tonight and get her a princess toothbrush! :) She will love it! OMG this is so funny! Let me just tell you what happened last night! She has this new obsession with the toilet. I can so see it now...her throwing stuff in there...omg...So last night I was peeing and she was in bathroom with me. I get done, wipe, and get up. Before I could close the lid or flush she already had her hands in the toilet. I thought I would die! I grabbed her up so fast that I kind of scared her a little. I washed her hands I know for at least about 5 minutes! Ha ha Afterwards I laughed about it, but at first I thought how gross!!!! After that incident I thought okay she now has an obsession with the toilet so I need to show her what it's all about. So this morning I teeteed, wiped and then said okay it's your turn. I took her diaper off and placed her on the potty. I held her there for about 30 seconds and took her off. She immediately wanted back up. I was thinking, wow what have I done! Ha ha. So after the third time that I placed her on the potty she actually used it! I was pulling her back off and she teeteed all over the seat, me & floor but she did teetee in the potty. YAHH! I think I'll buy her a potty tonight! Ha ha I have never seen a child that loves the things that she does! Ha ha She loves to have her teeth brushed, hair brushed and told her how pretty she is while your brushing both. Haha She will smile the funniest smile! She'll snarls up her noes and fake laugh. It is so adorable! She also loves to look at herself in the mirror. I have this body length mirror in my bedroom and she will look at herself, laugh and then kiss the baby! Ha ha She loves kissing her reflection in the mirror. She is just so funny to watch! She also loves shoes! It does not matter who's they are! She will walk around the house with my shoes on, her shoes on, or even attempt to wear Jeremy's big ole shoes! Ha ha She is just so prissy too! She loves to wear dresses, dress shoes and her hair bows! I don't let her wear her hair bows to daycare though, because she gets them so dirty and usually looses them. So we just wear those at home or when we go out. She also loves to wash her hands! Everytime we go out to eat or she's eating at home as soon as she is done eating she is ready to wash her hands. The people that watch her always say that she has such a big personality! She is seriously going to be just like me! I am so picky about everything!!! She so acts just like me! Ha ha I love it! She is just so stinking funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment