Last night I finally made homemade lasagna. I got this recipe from Amber..THANK YOU AMBER..it was delicious!!! Brookelyn-Grace, Jeremy, my mother & I loved it! It was so easy to make! You gave great instructions & I loved the pictures! That really helped me! Keep posting those great recipes! Your really helping out my cooking skills! I am really starting to enjoy cooking now! :) I'm thinking it's time for a new recipe! I think I am going to tackle the cinnamon rolls this weekend. I'm kind of intimidated by that recipe!
Here is my picture of my lovely dish :)

& this is Jeremy & I coming back from lunch yesterday...Ha Ha I know me and my randomness! Ha Ha
3 comments:
Yum yum! looks good!
Yay!!! I'm glad you liked it! It is so so good and so easy! I haven't posted in a while, but I have some good ones coming up soon! I just may make a cook out of you! Looks good!
amber can cook for sure!!! it runs in the family!! lol
Post a Comment