Tuesday Crystal, Jonathan & the kids came over. We had a great time. I cooked homemade burritos, which were awesome by the way! Just ask Crystal & Jonathan Ha Ha! Jeremy & I are so good at dinner parties! Although I had to break things down for him while getting everything in it's proper dish. He about died when I walked into Brookelyn-Grace's room Monday while they were playing and said, "Should we use the regular crystal glasses or the goblet glasses?" He was like WHAT? He had no clue what I was talking about so I had to explain. He thought it was amazing! He was like shoot we can just use plastic...I was like UH NO! Ha ha. Anyway we went with the goblet classes :) & If you don't know what those are then let me explain. They are just nice decorated glasses that you use for formal dinner parties. Something us upper class girls do! HA HA J/K (as Jeremy would say HA HA) But anyway they are just really expensive & you have to buy them individually. I LOVE THEM! They are so cute & just great for parties!!! We were so glad that Crystal, Jonathan & the kids came. Everyone had a blast! The kids played & played!!!Wednesday I had to take off work and take Brookelyn-Grace to her doctor for her 1 year shots. We woke up & did our normal morning routine. She was great on the way to Birmingham! She loves Dr. Goldsmith & so do I! I love taking her to St. Vincent's! It is a great hospital with wonderful doctors! She had to get 5 shots & her little finger pricked. :( Poor baby, she was hurting so bad! I felt so horrible for her! Her legs were so sore this morning! Dr. Goldsmith told me that Brookelyn-Grace ranged in the 80th percentile. Meaning that she was above average on height, weight & skills! That last one caught me off guard! I knew she was bigger than most kids her age. I mean she's in a 2t! But when Dr. Goldsmith started asking Brookelyn-Grace to do certain things like ex: high-five, throw this, etc etc...which lasted about 10 minutes of commands, which BG did everyone! Yah Brookelyn-Grace for being so smart!!!! :) After we left the doctor we drove to my work. I had to let everyone see how beautiful she was! DUH! Ha Ha Meme wanted to show her off to everyone! ;) Then I took her by Jack's for a quick lunch and we headed to the house to meet Jeremy. Then we got ready, dropped Brookelyn-Grace off at Meme's (bc she didn't feel well) & headed to West Jefferson to see Lillian be dedicated :) She is such a beautiful and super sweet baby!!! :)
Jeremy & Jonathan. This is a great pic!
Jeremy & I. We both were cheesing so hard.
Today Jeremy and I are going to go pick out our tile & garden tub. I've already got my vanity but haft to get the rest of the stuff to finish my bathroom. It would have already been finished but I just wanted to hurry and get in the house, with or without my master bathroom! So I have to go pick out all my stuff today and then dad is getting right on it! Yah!!! :) After that I ammeeting Jeremy for lunch. Work then headed to Athens. Jeremy Brookelyn-Grace tonight. I love when they get to spend time together! They just adore one another! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment