Brookelyn-Grace showing me her teeth! Ha ha!

I seriously dislike Mondays! I think everyone calls us on Mondays! I have been so busy today!!! The weekend was great! Friday Jeremy got rained out from working Walker's Jamboree game so we got to spend time together :) We were going to order a movie from Directv but ended up staying on the phone arguing with a woman that couldn't even speak English! She wanted to charge us 5 dollars just for sending the movie to us, when our Directv was messing up. I ended up having to talk to their supervisor. He removed the fee, plus the movie. I seriously can not stand to call a company or any business at that and not be able to understand the person. I seriously don't understand that. That should be a huge requirement when hiring somone..1.) MUST SPEAK ENGLISH...Ha Ha! Saturday Jeremy, BG & I meet up with Jonathan, Crystal & there three kids + their new addition, Lillian, She is beautiful! :) Jonathan is Jeremy's brother that is home for a short while from Afghanistan. I love Crystal! She is just as sweet as can be! I could talk to that girl all day! After lunch I took Brookelyn-Grace to see her Meme & Grandpop, then we headed to Wal-Mart to get groceries. Brookelyn-Grace & I had a great mommy & baby day! I love those days! We have the best time ever! I love that little monkey! I wish everyday could be mommy & baby days! Saturday night Jeremy and I spent a quite, relaxing day at home together. :) We have sooo needed that! Sunday Jeremy worked all day and night! (He is a WORKER!) I love it too! ;) I did make a homemade Chicken Pot Pie that he went crazy over! :) I've been trying to cook more here lately, but I just don't think it's something I'm going to be able to keep up. Ha Ha I'm trying to stay interested in it! Ha ha. I get really bored easily, and cooking is just BLAH! Ha Ha



I also love watching Jeremy play with Brookelyn-Grace! He does this with her everyday!!! He makes her laugh so hard that she has tears coming out of her eyes! I just love to watch them too together! It just makes me feel so good to know that he cares so much about her! They are like BEST BUDDIES! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment