Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday's 13!

1. I am so blessed with Brookelyn-Grace! She is such a good baby! I could not ask for anymore in my life! I am truly so thankful to the good Lord above for her! She is amazing! 2. This is my bathroom after Brookelyn-Grace plays in the morning! She loves going through the drawers while I'm in the shower. Ha ha
3. Brookelyn-Grace and Jeremy have become the best of buds! They are so funny together!

4. My painting turned looks great in Brookelyn-Grace's bathroom. I didn't want to do a theme so I went with an elegant & classy look!
5. This is Hannah's bedroom. They have bedding, but I just have not taken a picture yet.

6. This is Parker's room. Still no picture of the bedding. I will post soon! They love their new rooms!


7. I think Brookelyn-Grace is starting to get scared of things. Sometimes she will walk into room and come running out of them looking behind her and whining.
8. She is such a mommy's baby! She thinks that she has to be held all the time! I do contribute to this though because every time she cries I pick her up! I can't help it though, it breaks my heart to hear her cry!
9. I love everything about my life! It's amazing at the change that has occurred! I guess everything happens for a reason! I am so blessed!
10. I am so ready for Destin! We are going to have so much fun! After we jam out all the way there HA HA we are going to check in the room and head to the pool! Then it's massage time! Yes that's right! We are going to already have it scheduled! Ha ha We both so need a massage! Then were hitting the golf course! We both love us some golf! It's scary how much a like we really are!
11. I love being in LOVE!
12. I can not wait until FRIDAY!!! I so need the weekend! ;)
13. It is 3:48 and I am so ready for 4:30!!!! I can not wait to go get BGT!

































No comments: