This weekend was great! Thursday Jeremy and I went by the furniture place and made our order on the kiddies bedroom suits final. Paid in cash! They are going to be super excited to see them! They have no clue! Friday I got off work and headed to pick up Brookelyn-Grace. I missed Jeremy because he had to work a side job. I got Brookelyn-Grace home, fed and bathed. She has been going to bed around 7:30-8:00, which kills me because I feel like I have no time with her! Well as I am laying her down and snuggling up to her my dad calls. He had just got back from a two week bike ride to (wherever he goes every year! Ha ha) Him and all his buddies went sight seeing to Los Vegas, the Grand Canyon...ect...ect... They do it every year and at least travel through 10-15 states. He has probably rode his bike through every state! Well anyway he called and wanted us to come eat with him at Brangus. So I packed up my oh so tired baby and headed to Jasper. She did good at the restaurant, she always does, but she started to get tired so we decided to head back home. 
By the time we made it home Jeremy was already there :) Brookelyn-Grace had already fallen asleep before we got home so we put her to bed. A car ride knocks her out! Jeremy and I were both overly exhausted so we called it a night. Saturday Jeremy worked and it was just me and my little mini me. We have the best time together! She woke me up touching my eyelids & pointing at the door :) She is just getting so big! I put her in her high chair, turned on Mikey Mouse Clubhouse and started her breakfast. After breakfast she was still tired so we laid in the recliner together for about twenty minutes, then she was good to go! We played in her ball pit, bedroom and bathroom. She loves the bathroom! HA HA She loves going through the drawers, taking things out and then putting them back in. Mom/Meme has been on me all week about letting her come to her house and play, so I decided to let Meme watch her while Jeremy and I did something alone Saturday night. We went to Brangus to eat and then Jeremy got excited about cleaning my car and of course I was all for it! Ha ha That just means that I don't have to do it! Ha ha Then we were off for some us time :) Well we are so much a like its crazy! We kept naming off all these things we could do and nothing really seemed appealing to us. Ha ha So I was like okay just say what you want to do and I will do the same. We both had the same answer, movie night alone @ home! :) Great minds think a like! We just stay so darn busy during the week that its actually nice to relax at home, cuddled up on the couch & watch a good movie! After a while we were missing Brookelyn-Grace so we headed to Meme's to get her :) Sunday of course Jeremy worked. That's all that man does is work, work, work! That is one of his great qualities! Keith picked Brookelyn-Grace up at eleven so that they could spend some Dada & baby time for his birthday :) After dropping her off I headed to tan. Got to be all tanned up for Jill's wedding!

Oh and went I went to try on Jill's bridesmaid's dress and it was HUGE on me! The lady was like WOW! You could have went with two sizes smaller! Everyone has been telling me how my baby weight has been coming off, but I guess I just was not paying attention. But I noticed it very well that day! I am almost there. I would say another month or two and I'll be back in my size 2 & 4 jeans..yah! It seems like it has taken me forever to lose my weight from Brookelyn-Grace, but in reality it has not been that long. Well Brookelyn-Grace is 13 months now. My doctor told me for an average woman it would take at least 12 months. Well I was not able to even diet until Brookelyn-Grace was almost 4 months because I had such a bad pregnancy with almost dying that I had to basically be on bed rest until Brookelyn-Grace was 3 months. I was still oh so sick during those months & my doctor told me no dieting. So I have been dieting for only 9 months, which means I will be back to my normal weight before the 12 month mark! Yah me!!!
So back to the weekend. So after the tanning bed I went to Wal-Mart & bought grocery's. Had to stock up on snacks for the kiddies :) I only spent $160.oo & got enough cooking grocery's (like my lingo ha ha) to last for at least three weeks. I am such a thrifty shopper! Then I headed home to meet Jeremy and we headed to Crystal's so he could cut her grass. I love hanging out with that girl! She is so super sweet and we could yap each other's heads off all day! Ha ha I got to see the beautiful, Lillian! She is so super sweet! I brought her some really cute headbands that Brookelyn-Grace use to wear. They were cute on her!!!! Well she made them look cute! Ha ha I got to feed her and changed her while Mommy cooked, which brought back tons of memories of when Brookelyn-Grace was a newborn! It gave me bad baby fever!!!! (but only for Brookelyn-Grace to go back that small! Not meaning I want another! So let's not get excited and start rumors! Ha ha) While we were there I got to see Jeremy and Jonathan talk online on the computer. They are so funny together! I seriously will haft to like wear depends when I finally get to see them together LOL!!! Crystal has such a beautiful little family!!! I seriously about cried when Crystal was holding Lillian up to the computer for Jonathan to see her. I know that has to be hard on her and the kids! She is a heck of a woman, but he will be home soon & I know she is super, super excited!!!

Well after our trip to Hayden we headed back to Jasper and got Brookelyn-Grace and then went home! Brookelyn-Grace was already a sleep but as soon as Jeremy put her in the bed she was up, which means she was sleeping in the bed! HA HA She is a big mommy's baby and has to be right there with me 24-7! I am just thankful that she has a handful of other people she goes too or she would look like a siamese twin connected to me all the time! Ha ha Brookelyn-Grace tossed and turned all night long. I think I may have got 3 hrs of sleep. Her belly was gassy all night. I felt so sorry for her! I rocked her almost all night. When you rock her with a gassy belly it kind of soothes her. So when that alarm clock went off this morning I wanted to cry! I got out of bed went to the bathroom and got ready. When I came out Jeremy had breakfast fixed for me with orange juice and my coffee sitting at the table!
He is a wonderful man! He does the most amazing things for me! He is such a blessing!!! I think it's so funny how when I tell people about how great he is & the things he does they are like what? Jeremy did that? Your lying?! HA HA He tells me all the time that he has never done these things before, not for anyone. That seriously blows my mind because he is so great at making me happy! He tells me all the time that the more he can do; means the less I have to do! That is just super sweet! Now I hope you do not think that I am just lazy and don't do anything. It's not that at all, but he will go straight home from work just to get things done so I don't have to do them. I'm so independent and use to doing things on my own, that sometimes I will have to almost beat him to let me do anything for myself! & I've even had people tell me or make comments like, "That's just a cover up. That's not the real Jeremy". Here is my outlook on that. I am a big girl! If those things just up and disappeared...(lets just say this..If you know me, then you know that I wouldn't put up with or deal with anything like that) Secondly people do change. Just because you do something one way doesn't mean that you will continue to do those things forever! I mean seriously think back to your teen years. Did you do drugs? Party? Sneak out?...now let me ask you this...As an adult do you still do those things? I hope the answer is no. Jeremy is a wonderful man, dad, & best friend! He is a super great guy! His kiddies are so crazy about him!!! Parker thinks he hung the moon! Ha ha He adores his children, and would do absolutely anything for them. He is wonderful to Brookelyn-Grace! He does amazing things for her! Things that I do not even ask him to do! He is truly God sent!

1 comment:
I use to get those same comments bout his brother. But I hung in there and played the wait and see game. Johnathan always told me, I deserved to treated like a queen. Everyone said he was playing me. But he kept telling me, it was different with me. I brought out the best in him. So he said. I was also very independent. Girl I hate to tell you this and disappoint you, but 3 years later... I am his queen. I cant even remember how to change oil in a car. He still opens car doors. He still carry's me to bed when I pass out in his arms at night. We still date. Yes even with 4 kids. We still snuggle to watch TV. Point is, we have only grown stronger over the years. Yet more in love, I did say IN LOVE, than before. Oh did I mention we were each others rebounds after very long relationship. So if you are willing to take the chance that things are different because of you, and in 3 years you will be his queen, not just a princess. Than stick with him. But dont say I didnt warn ya. HAHA. Talk to ya later.
Post a Comment