I learned a very valuable lesson this morning.....Here is my story.....
I'll start this story out with mine and Brookelyn-Grace's normal morning routine. Well the morning started out good. Brookelyn-Grace and I woke up at 6:30, got out of the bed and headed to bathroom. I get a shower as soon as I get up while Brookelyn-Grace plunders through the bathroom drawers, pulling out my pony tail holders, headbands, brushes and just about everything her little hands can reach. As soon as I am done with my shower I run her bathwater. She plays in the bath while I put my make-up on. When she starts to get antsy I then come over and bathe her. After that we head to her bedroom and get her clothes on. Then I fix her breakfast, sit her on the couch and turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She watches her show while I blow dry my hair and finish up getting ready. Then of course she has to go to my closet with me and help me dress. She will always pick up clothes and hand them too me. She really thinks she's dressing mommy. It's so adorable! Then I clean up the bathroom, which is usually a disaster, and then get everything ready to walk-out the door. While I was getting ready this morning in the bathroom she would keep pulling at her feet. It took me a little while to realize what she was doing. She was trying to sit Indian style! It was so cute! I would haft to fix her feet for her and then when they would fall she would say; "Mama" and then I was right back fixing them again :) So were ready to walk out the door and I decide to grab a granola bar from the "snack cabinet", that's what we call the cabinet that we keep the junk food in, while I was getting my granola bar Brookelyn-Grace started pointing to the Oreo Cookies. So I was thinking, what's it going to hurt? She's going to daycare and it's not going to be a big deal if she is super hyper, she'll play it out. So I grab an Oreo and put it in a zip-lock bag. I get her in the car, buckled up and ready to go. Then I do my morning routine, run in the house grab a drink, turn off the t.v and lock the door behind me. I get in the car and hand Brookelyn-Grace her Oreo. I'm not really paying much attention to her. She's eating her Oreo and watching Aladdin. She loves watching movies in the car & she loves Aladdin! So where about to be at daycare and I look in the rear view mirror. She has black cookie all over her hands and mouth. It was like she knew what I was going to say! I said; "No Brookelyn-Grace! Don't do it"! Before I could complete the sentence she started rubbing her eyes, hair & ears! I was so frustrated that I just had to laugh! So I get out at the babysitters and she is covered! She even has it on her feet! She looks like she has not had a bath in years, & it looks likes she's been playing in a strip-pit all morning. Ha Ha. So I wipe her off the best I can and take her in. I feel like I need to explain the situation, it was that bad! Ha ha. So what I learned this morning....Do not give an Oreo Cookie to a child in a car! Ha ha
I should have got a picture this morning! Dang it! It was adorable though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It does sound adorable. You should of got a snap shot. It would go with her spag. face picture. HAHA! I cant wait, I know my day is coming.
Post a Comment