Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A LOT TO SAY ON WEDNESDAY!

Okay so I need some guidance on this one. Brookelyn-Grace has started this new thing where she will ball up her fist and hit. It is driving me crazy! You can kind of tell that someone has taught her this, but I do not know who? She does go to daycare with a lot of older kids so she could have picked it up there. I have no clue how to stop this other than saying no, no. It works, but it slips her mind a lot and she will do it again.

I also feel like I am always having to get onto her. I am always saying no, no and having to smack her hand, which does not work at all! I have now converted to smacking her leg, like if I'm holding her, which seems to be doing the trick. She is so stubborn, just like I was! My mom came and visited yesterday, and during her visit Brookelyn-Grace showed her mean side! She has this hand-me down Thomas the Train riding toy that my aunt Barbara gave her. I hate it, and Brookelyn-Grace loves it! (Ha Ha) Brookelyn-Grace goes over to get on the toy with her baby doll in hand. She put the baby on first, then attempts to get on the toy while still holding the baby steady against in the seat of the toy. I can tell that she is having a hard time, so I walk over and place her on the toy. You would have thought that I took the toy away! She threw a MAJOR fit! She started jumping up and down, slinging her arms and waving them all around. She then put her hand on her leg and sighed! I could not contain myself! I died out laughing! I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever seen! These fits are becoming more and more evident. So I have no clue how to handle these temper tantrums!

While me and my mom are discussing her "LITTLE/BIG attitude," she tells me that I remind her of Brookelyn-Grace when I was a child. She told me from age 3-11 when I would get in trouble with my dad that I would say; "I don't care how many times you whoop me you will NOT make me cry" emphasis on the "NOT" (Ha Ha)! My mom said that I was the most stubborn child that she had ever meet, even up into my early teens! She said they had to quite whooping me at age 11 because I wouldn't cry and because whooping did not even phase me. Wow I have my hands full! (Ha ha) I guess that old saying is true...."You pay for your raising!"

Well on the good side Mom did visit us yesterday. I love when she comes out to the house :) We always have a good time! Mom brought Brookelyn-Grace a push-up popsicle, which she absolutely loved! She ate every single bite!!!! She looked like a duck after eating it..Here is the pic..Brookelyn-Grace loves playing with her Meme! Mom does everything with her! It doesn't matter if she's too big for the toy or not! (Ha ha) Exhibit A: & yes my child is nakey! It's her favorite thing to do!

I also have two great video's but for some reason I cant get them to show up when I add them to my computer. Still working on that one.

Well in other news Jeremy and I went to look at bedroom suits for the kiddies yesterday. We found some really great deals & saved so much! We are getting two bedroom suits for 1,100.00, and this includes queen mattresses! Yes I am just that good! Oh and these are not just knock off bedroom suits, these are Ashley!!! So we are super pumped! The kids have no clue & were going make it a surprise!!!! There going to be so excited!!!! Parker's is adorable! It's the dark wood with metal in the headboard. Hard to explain, but I should have pics up soon. His looks like a little bachelor pad bedroom suit! Real clean & expensive looking! Now Hannah's bedroom suit is made for a "Princess!" It is adorable! It either a off white or a white bedroom suit. It has real granite counter tops on the night stand, dresser and the posting of the bed. It's also hard to explain, but like I said I'll have pics soon! :) Were so pumped about it!

No comments: