Monday, August 3, 2009

A Great Weekend!












We had a blast this weekend! Friday I got off early and took Crystal, Jeremy's sister-in-law home from the hospital. She had a beautiful baby girl, Lillian! She is so adorable!!! That night I got Taylor to watch Brookelyn-Grace. Brookelyn-Grace loves Taylor. Jeremy got BG to sleep though before we left because she has major separation anxiety from me. So then Jeremy and I went to the Elks. We had a blast! We hung out with my family, danced and cut up all night! I love hanging with me Memmer! Saturday Brookelyn-Grace and I spent the day together. I love mother daughter time! Then I met Keith and Toni & dropped her off. Toni got her the cutest P.C shirt (adorable)! Saturday night we went to Slick Lizard in Nauvoo to eat with the kiddies. Sunday we all went to moms to swim. The kids had a BLAST! Jackson, Owen, Jr and Blake were are all at the house so it was a kid kinda day at the pool! They all get a long so well! We stayed out at the pool from 11:30-6! The kids were exhausted! Brookelyn-Grace spent the day with Keith and Toni in Birmingham. They got her a super cute Minnie Mouse outfit, shoes & cell :) You could tell she had a great time! Sunday night was exhausting, especially being out in the sun all day. Jeremy cooked all of us super and then we called it a night. All in all this weekend was great! I just hate that I had to come to work today! Today has not been that bad though. It's actually slow! (which I LOVE)

No comments: