1. I am so thankful for my wonderful life! I have everything that I have ever wanted & more!
2. Brookelyn-Grace is 13 months...Where has the time gone? My little Monkey Butt is growing up so fast! Seeing Crystal's little Lillian so gave me baby fever!!! (But maybe I can find someone else to have me another one because I'm not going through that again!) ha ha
3. Jeremy & I booked a trip to Destin FL for Jill's wedding. We thought we would just stay a little longer and make it our vacation together. ;)
4. I'm so wanting this car!

5. This is the new North Face that I want this year. I like to get one every year. :)
6. & this is what I want to get for the kids this year...Maybe for Christmas. :)
7. I love Christmas! I can't wait to start buying things!!! I love shopping during Black Friday! :) I'm such a good shopper! If I could get paid for shopping, I would be RICH! HA HA8. This is what I know I'm getting Brookelyn-Grace :) Just not sure which one yet...


9. I am loving my house right now! It's like I never want to leave! ha ha I still have a lot of things to do in it though! I still don't even have all my furniture yet. I haft to get Brookelyn-Grace's doll house and rocker. Then the dinning room china cabinet and finish up decorating the laundry room and tidying up my closet! There is just no time in the week!
10. I've never been treated so much like a "PRINCESS" I love it!
11. While I was giving Brookelyn-Grace a bath this morning, all I could keep thinking was how blessed I really am! I love her so much! She is my everything & I just can't imagine her turning two!
12. I need to really start watching myself, because I let Brookelyn-Grace get away with everything! She is so spoiled!!!
13. I have got to start tanning! Jill's wedding is September 19th on the beach and I have got to be TAN!!! :) I love our dresses!!! :) There too stinkin cute!

1 comment:
Good luck with your Praxis again! They suck so bad! As far as decisions, I like the princess playground because it is very princess and girly like, but I also like that other one because it has different parts to play in. I would have to choose the red one but find it in pink lol! Oh yes, definitely try the lasagna, it is so good!
Oh, and Alice does clean hardwood floors. She is just wonderful. I recommend you get one. You can schedule it to come on and clean at certain times of the day so like if you want it to clean while you are at work, you come home to clean floors! It also makes you keep your house clean because if your floors look good then you want everything else to look good too lol!
Sorry you are having stalker issues. That must suck. I don't know your situation but I hope that you can get people to leave you alone. I mean, it's your business! People just have pathetic lives and have nothing better to do than try to make everyone else's just as pathetic!
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment