Jeremy & I took Brookelyn-Grace to the Birmingham Zoo (10/12/2009). It was her first time. She loved it! We walked all over that zoo! She loved watching the monkey, but her favorite was the tigers and lions. She called them kitty cat's the whole time. It was adorable! She also got to ride a train for her first time, which she loved! She loved getting to sit in between Jeremy and I as we rode. I think she felt like a big girl! ;) She also got to pet the animals and the petting zoo. I was so scared that one of those animals were going to bite her, but Jeremy insisted on letting her pet them! Of course, I sanitized her to death afterwards and even changed her clothes! Ha Ha You can never be too careful! :) When we went to the gift shop Brookelyn-Grace picked out a lion on a walking stick. It looks like she's walking the stuffed animal. It's too cute! I thought it was so smart that out of all those stuffed toy's that she picked the animal that she enjoyed the most. We also got her a cute t-shirt too that is hot pink and says something about the Birmingham Zoo. It has all kinds of little animals on it. We also got Hannah and Parker a cup, which are too cute! We took the video camera and of course camera so we could get her reaction to everything! It was a priceless day that's for sure! We all had a great time!
After the Zoo we headed to Stix for supper. Jeremy had never been there and absolutely loved it! He thought it was so neat having them cook right in front of you. Brookelyn-Grace got a little scared by the fire and mainly the cooker. He was great though! He made jokes about her being scared the whole time. She had to have my arm the entire time and would hide from him. It was funny, but after he was done cooking she was okay. She also enjoyed the food, which I knew she would! She loves food! It does not matter what kind as long as it's food! She's not too crazy about breakfast food though unless it's cereal. She does not like the whole eggs and bacon thing, but loves bread! That could be a bad thing when she grows up Ha Ha!
She amazes Jeremy and I everyday! She does the smartest things!!! She is into whooping us too. Jeremy and I will have her running all over the house into different rooms with, "Go whoop your mommy", & "Go whoop Jeremy" Ha Ha! When she whoops us we will act like were crying and she immediately wants to give us a hug and a kiss. She is so sweet! She is wanting to start potty training so bad! I think I am going to break down and get her a potty chair tomorrow during lunch. The reason I think she is ready: 1. She wants to sit on the big girl potty like Mommy to tee, tee every morning! 2. As soon as she wets her diaper she will take me by the hand and lead me into my bedroom and hand me a diaper. 3. She randomly brings me diapers and lays down for me to change her. She wants to put diapers on her babies and take them off for them to tee, tee. ~~~ I'm thinking she is ready. Dr. Goldsmith says she is very young to potty train, but possible! She also believes she is ready! I think I am going to try it over the weekend and get her daycare on board too. I think I will do pull ups during the day or panties and pull ups or diapers at night? I'm not sure yet, but I do think this weekend is the time to start!





No comments:
Post a Comment