Friday, October 23, 2009

..But It's A Beautiful Ride

I got this great text last night & I've thought a lot about it since. It's a great motto to go by.

Here it is:
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason if you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it!

& that is exactly what I am going to do! I am going to make sure that I live everyday as if it was my last! I am going love so hard! I am going to let the people that "think they matter" roll off my shoulder, and I am going to believe that everything in my life is because "He, God" loves me! I am going to take my second chance and love him with all my heart! (although I already do) & I am going to take my time, sit back and watch this wonderful thing called life & stop trying to rush through the day with all my many things going on.....I love this quote!

The picture: Brookelyn-Grace made that for her Jeremy!

No comments: