Monday, October 26, 2009

A Great Suprise!

We had an absolute blast this weekend! We started off our weekend making haunted, scary, cookie houses with the kiddies & cupcakes! Hannah & Parker loved their haunted houses! I found them at Wal-Mart and just had to get them! Then I came up with the idea of doing scary, spooky cupcakes..which were delicious! The kids had such a great time! Jeremy ended up having to work Walker's Homecoming dance so before he left I brightened his night up with a GREAT surprise! Monday I ordered him the new I-phone. It killed me the entire week knowing that I couldn't tell him what I had bought him, but thank goodness it came in Friday @ 2! Brooke ran to the house to meet the mail lady and brought it back to me at work so I could set it all up. Well after he unloaded my car from my trip to Wal-Mart I acted like I had forgotten to get something out of my car. I asked him to please go to my car and get an envelope out of the front seat. Brookelyn-Grace saw him going out the door so of course she had to go with him. They walked out to my car opened the door and Jeremy is just sitting there looking into my seat. I bought him two protective covers; one black one blue with the I-Phone sitting on top with a huge red bow on it. (I'm watching at the door, but he has no idea I'm there) He sits there for about a minute just starring and finally looks up to me. I was smiling ear to ear. He kept saying no way! & I was shaking my head yes. He about died! He told me that, that was the best surprise he had ever gotten! WOW, & that was just because I could..no reason behind it..just a BECAUSE present...He does everything for me! He waits on me hand and foot! He is so wonderful to me and Brookelyn-Grace! So if anyone deserves it...HE DOES ;)! Basically he wasn't too worried about working the Dance for Walker after he got that present. I'm sure he was pretty busy with that new I-Phone! Yes I am good! ;) I love that it blew his mind! ;) I am such a good gift giver! Well after I had worn out the kids with candy & fun they decided that they were going to try and wait up on Jeremy, but Parker passed out on the couch. I had to carry him to bed ;) I swear him and BG weigh the same Ha Ha! Hannah also gave out. I put her a movie in, in her room and I caught up on my shows ;) Love my DVR! I would never get to watch T.V if it was not for my DVR! Saturday Jeremy and I had a Halloween party @ the elks to go to. It was so much fun! We had the BEST time ever! There were so many great costumes, but Jeremy & I WON best couples costume & Jeremy WON overall costume of the night! Yes we got it like that! We got a new word...(FUI)....ANYWAY! LOL! Dad watched Brookelyn-Grace Saturday night with us! Dad said she had a blast playing with Katy-Bug! Her loves her Aunt Katy! Sunday Jeremy & I got woken up with Brookelyn-Grace jumping all over us. ;) Sweet now, not so much then. We were exhausted! Jeremy got up and made me and Brookelyn-Grace such a good breakfast! He is so sweet! Then he headed out to weed eat the yard while I straightened up the house a little. Then we picked the kids back up and headed to my Aunt Angela's for her birthday dinner. After than Keith got BG for a bit and we headed home to do pumpkins with the kids. I came up with the idea of painting pumpkins instead of carving. I mean when you carve a pumpkin a kid really doesn't get to do much. They wait for you to cut the top off, then they get to dig it out, then you carve it, while they watch. How much fun is that? None...So I decided to get tons of paint and just let the kids go to town on their pumpkins! The kids said that, that was the funnest they had ever had doing pumpkins! We all had a blast! Jeremy and I are going to do a pumpkin with BG tonight since she was with Keith yesterday! ;) I am so excited to see her little art work!












No comments: