MeMe came to visit last night :) We always have a great time when MeMe comes! :) Jeremy picked up Brookelyn-Grace so I could run to the mall and buy me a new top :) When MeMe and I walked through the door Jeremy had the house spotless and supper already cooked. It was so nice to just come in and relax. Of course there was no relaxing for MeMe. MeMe is Brookelyn-Grace's slave as soon as she walks through the door. Ha Ha Brookelyn-Grace's costume came in last night. We tried it on her and it was purrfect..(HAHA) She is a black kitty cat. She looks so adorable..Of course the picture speaks for itself!

MeMe & I decided that she is going to haft to see Brookelyn-Grace more then what she does because when she gets ready to leave Brookelyn-Grace throws a fit! She does not want her MeMe leaving. Last night it was so bad that MeMe had to put her in her car and drive her around the block. That child loves her MeMe!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment