Okay, I am trying to decide what North Face I'm going to get this Christmas. I have gotten a North Face every year since I was 16. So I basically have a lot! 6 to be correct. I love North Face jackets! They are my favorite! So I picked out North Face's new hot pink with black. My mother replied that I am too old for hot pink and that I needed to either get a tan one, brown on brown or black on black. I know that when I start teaching those colors would better suit my profession, but how do you know when you are too old for hot pink? When did I get too old for hot pink? :( Was it after I had Brookelyn-Grace that I became too old? (That's what mom thinks Ha Ha)I love hot pink! It is my favorite color! It is just so cute & colorful! So what do you think?
Here's the hot pink one...

Mom's picks....

1 comment:
i like the middle photo dark brown looking jacket...
Post a Comment