Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brookelyn-Grace's Pumpkin

We had a blast last night! When I got home from work we got BG cleaned up from daycare and headed to Brangus for dinner. We did not feel like cooking at all last night so we opted to go out instead. We love us some Brangus! We invited sister & dad too. We all had a good time chatting it up. After dinner we ran to Home Depot to get Brookelyn-Grace a new pumpkin. Hers was a little rotten so we had to get a new one. When we got home we got Brookelyn-Grace down to only her diaper, which she loves! If she could go without clothes all day she would! Ha She gets that from her Aunt Brooke. When my sister was Brookelyn-Grace's age up until about 5 or 6 she would always take her clothes off. No matter where we were! Ha Ha! Brookelyn-Grace loved painting her pumpkin though! She attempted to eat the paint once, but after she got her a taste she left it alone! Ha Ha During our little painting pumpkin adventure I went to the restroom and when I returned this is what I found! Jeremy had painted all over that poor baby! She loved it though! Ha Ha So I joined in and we painted her! She LOVED it! Then it was bath time & bedtime. After I got Brookelyn-Grace to bed I finished her pumpkin. I decided to make her masterpiece into a kitty cat since that's what she's being for Halloween. ;) I cant wait to take BG trick-or-treating! ;) She is going to have a BLAST! ;)






No comments: