Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Scary Little Monster

This morning Brookelyn-Grace did the funniest thing! I was still half way a sleep and Jeremy and Brookelyn-Grace were playing in the bed. Brookelyn-Grace lifts up, puts her hands in the air and roars like a monster. It was so funny! She always makes the sounds after we of course do the sound and the hand gestures. It was just so funny that she did it on her own with hand gestures and all! Jeremy acted like it scared him so bad, and then of course she had to scare him a hundred more times! Ha Ha. Then while I was getting ready this morning Jeremy had Brookelyn-Grace singing the Hot Dog song. It was so sweet! She was saying, "Hot dog" "Hot dooooggg". She is so adorably sweet! Also she is so into reading! I bet I read at least 5 books a night to her! Not just once, not just twice..try like 10 times each per book! I love that she loves to read! She is just like her mommy! I guess reading to her while I was pregnant payed off! Of course I read her like Shakespeare, Twain & all kinds of good poetry while I was pregnant! I just knew it would make that baby smart ;) Here is a video of me trying to get her to sing. Just dont mind my singing! Ha Ha!

No comments: