Monday, October 5, 2009

A Busy Weekend!





This weekend was BUSY!

Friday: We decided to stay in Jasper and make a night of it. We started the night out by running to Wal-Mart to pick up some quick needed things. Of course we ended up with more then what was needed. Then we headed out to the Red Box and got us the movie, I Love You, Man. Then we headed to Brangus for dinner. Brookelyn-Grace was so funny! She was so loud in the restaurant. She was talking & waving at everyone. After dinner we headed home. Of course Brookelyn-Grace passed out in the car. When we got home we put Brookelyn-Grace to bed and watched our movie. It was a pretty funny movie.

Saturday: Jeremy had Guard Drill so it was me and Brookelyn-Grace. We got up at 6:30 a.m had breakfast, cleaned up and got baths. Brookelyn-Grace and I then headed to the Nauvoo Fall Festival. It was fun :) Brookelyn-Grace got to swing and run around like a crazy child! She also got her a little stuffed Lion. She had a great time! After the Festival we headed home for lunch and some Alabama Football. Keith ended up getting Brookelyn-Grace a little later for a couple of hours, which meant ME time. Instead of relaxing I cleaned the house. I went to pick Brookelyn-Grace up and we started to get ready for Hannah's homecoming game. Hannah won HOMECOMING QUEEN!!!! She cheers for the Jasper Travelers. She looked BEAUTIFUL, as always! Jeremy and I are so proud of her! 0:0)

Sunday: I woke up feeling horrible!!! Thankfully Brookelyn-Grace took a three hour nap at nap time! I so needed that! We got our baths and got dressed and headed to dads house. We picked Kaitlynn up on our way. Brookelyn-Grace had Sadi's 1st birthday to go to :) Sadi looked adorable in her little birthday dress :) We had a great time & Brookelyn-Grace loved it! After the birthday we headed back home. I cooked a homemade chicken pot pie and sat back on the couch and relaxed!

This weekend was exhausting!!!

No comments: