Monday, October 19, 2009

Packed With Pumpkins

So it's official we all have our Halloween costumes. Hannah is a 3 headed monster, Parker is a GI Joe ranger (I think Ha) Brookelyn-Grace is a kitty cat & Jeremy and I are Devils. Jeremy's costume is so funny! Mine is on the sexy side! The picture does not do it justice! Of course the lady in it is sickning! Ha Ha..But it is really low cut and I love the see through bottom.


We have a huge Halloween party at the Elks this Saturday 24th. So everyone come out & wear your best Halloween costume! It will be judged and the prize is $$$$ ;) We still have to do pumpkins though. I think were going to do them Friday. Hannah & Parker are carving at their moms so I think we are going to paint at our house. I think it will be fun! Plus Brookelyn-Grace will be able to get more involved if it's painting. Messy but tons of fun! Jeremy & I are going to go get pumpkins Thursday after work. Our front porch will be packed with pumpkins! Ha Were all going to do one and Brookelyn-Grace of course will have two..one for her and one for me to make cute for her! Idk we may end up carving Brookelyn-Grace one though, but I think the kids are sold on painting theirs. Oh well it will be too cute!
I just realized that I have not decorated at all for Halloween, inside or out! I usually put up a little something, but Halloween is not really my thing. BUT I go OVER BOARD on Christmas! Wreath's on every window & a huge one for the door, & if you saw the inside of my house on Christmas you would die! We deck it OUT! I am so ready for Christmas! We have been saving like crazy! I can't wait for Black Friday!!! ;)

No comments: