Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yah!!! The New Carseat!

Well this week has been slow other than Keith and I watching "Taken". It is the best action movie I have ever seen! We loved it! Well Meme got Brookelyn-Grace a swing :) She loves it! We try swinging in it everyday when we get home. Although it's been cold the past couple of days so that's put a damper on things. She loves being outside! She is going to be just like her daddy! Now me on the other hand I love the indoors! lol. I went to the Police Department yesterday to see my 2nd mom and get my car seat put in. I had a great time! I stayed for like 3 hrs talking about the good ole day's with Pat! lol..:) :) :) :) Well the officer was not there so I had to go back today to have him put my car seat it! He was great! He put that thing in there within minutes! You couldn't move that car seat if you wanted too! I'm so excited to go pick up Brookelyn-Grace today so we can try it out! :) Yah!!! I get excited about everything! lol Well this is gonna be short because its 4:23 and I leave at 4:30 and I am ready to go get my Monkey Butt! :) Yah! Grey's Anatomy comes on tonight!!!! :)

No comments: