Monday, March 30, 2009

Flying Jelly Beans!


This weekend went by so fast! It was filled with just a little bit of everything! My little sister, Brooke and best friend had her Senior Prom Saturday night. We followed them in there cute, cute limo to Botanical Gardens where I took some beautiful pictures!!! Then after they headed to do their prom thing Keith, me, Brookelyn-Grace and Meme went to eat at Olive Garden. It was so nice cheating on my diet! ha ha Now back to that good ole fat free stuff! Then we headed to Old Navy to do some quick shopping since we had to be back for Brooke's Senior Walk-Out. I got Brookelyn-Grace two outfits, socks and a ball! She had to have that ball! ha ha Keith gave it to her while we were shopping and when we got ready to check out she would not let it go! So we bought it! ;) Then we took Keith and Brookelyn-Grace home while we went to Senior Walk-Out and took pictures. Brooke had a great time! I am so proud of her and extremely sad at the same time! I will bawl my eyes out at her Graduation!!!! It's not long from now. I hope this time for her goes so slow so she can enjoy her high school days longer!!!


Sunday Keith woke up and went fishing and I stayed in the bed with the baby and we slept late! Loved it! It was just what I needed to make for a great Sunday. Then when Keith got home we got the baby ready for pictures at Sha's. We had the best time watching Brookelyn-Grace get her pictures made! I think this is the best pictures Sha has ever taken of her. She was so funny!!! We started out taking her pictures in her Easter dress with her beautiful bow that Kyla made!!! ;) The pictures were great! We brought her monogrammed Easter basket and put the live Easter Bunny in it! It was adorable! Then we got some family pics, one's with her on her hands and knees with wings on her back, her holding on to a ladder standing, then her dressed as a Bunny eating a carrot and the best picture ever...included a mixing bowl with Jelly Beans in it. We sat her inside the bowl then let her put the bowl between her legs. She would grab those Jelly Beans and head for her mouth, and me and Keith would haft to hurry and get them. Brookelyn-Grace started getting so mad at us that she was grabbing those Jelly Beans faster than we could even get them away from her and throwing them all over the studio!!! It was so, so funny! Sha kept saying if we would have had a video camera that we would have won America's Most Funniest Video's! We had a great time! Then we headed up to Slick Lizard in Nauvoo and got some fat free food and headed home.






I love my Monkey Butt!















1 comment:

Little LadyBug Photography said...

That was so flippin' funny. She was throwing them everywhere. haha. Fun times.