Brookelyn-Grace is doing so much here lately! She is already pulling up so good! Also if I have her sitting on lap and she gets excited she will jump up without any help! It's so cute! She is also most definitely a Mommy's baby! This morning around 5 a.m she started crying..of course wanting her Mommy..Keith got up with her. He tried getting her to go back to sleep for about five minutes and the whole time she was crying, kicking and reaching for me to get her! So I had to get up and as soon as I got her in my arms she passed out! She has to have her Mommy at all times when she's sleepy, hungry, and when she doesn't fell good. I love my little Monkey Butt! Her and Keith are seriously my whole world! I love them so much! I have never loved so much and so hard until I became a Mommy!!!! I love my family! :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
My loves!
Brookelyn-Grace is doing so much here lately! She is already pulling up so good! Also if I have her sitting on lap and she gets excited she will jump up without any help! It's so cute! She is also most definitely a Mommy's baby! This morning around 5 a.m she started crying..of course wanting her Mommy..Keith got up with her. He tried getting her to go back to sleep for about five minutes and the whole time she was crying, kicking and reaching for me to get her! So I had to get up and as soon as I got her in my arms she passed out! She has to have her Mommy at all times when she's sleepy, hungry, and when she doesn't fell good. I love my little Monkey Butt! Her and Keith are seriously my whole world! I love them so much! I have never loved so much and so hard until I became a Mommy!!!! I love my family! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment