1. I wish 4:30 would hurry and get here! I'm ready to go get Brookelyn-Grace!!!
2. You don't always get what you want! You just get what you need<--Although that sucks too sometimes!
3. Brookelyn-Grace will be nine months in 9 days!
4. Time has passed so fast!!! Where did my little baby go!?! In three months she will be 1! :(
5. Last night Keith and I were talking about how she will be one soon and I got so teary eyed! It makes me sad!
6. Keith is already ready for number 2! He's crazy! lol I can't share my love...not yet at least!
7. Ginger is having a girl! Yah! :) Nannie just texted me!
8. I love my job even though it comes along with the crazy's! lol
9. I have no clue what were doing tonight. Can't tan because I am fried!
10. I can't believe its not going to be put 60 something tomorrow! I'm ready for predictable weather! Summer weather!!!
11. This diet I'm on is awesome! :) Yah for me!!! :)
12. Today I have thought a lot about Jimmy! :( I miss him!
13. I love my family more than LIFE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment