
Brookelyn-Grace's first top tooth started coming in over the weekend. It has already completely broke through the skin! I am so excited! Now she has three! :) It's so funny looking though because the other one is no where in site! I love her little white teeth!!! Brookelyn-Grace is also just giggling like crazy! She talks to her toys and then dies out laughing at herself. I am almost in tears in the morning driving her to her sitters because she will be in that backseat just a yappen! Then she will laugh out loud! It is so funny! Nothing has ever made me laugh so hard in my life! :) She is just plum precious! I love that little Monkey Butt!
This weekend was crazy! Friday night Keith and I went out to the Elks Lodge with Adam & Shenna, Wes & Kasey, Steve & Megan, and Jamie Prince! I love those kids! Saturday we stayed at home all day! It was a nice lazy day! Sunday Keith went to clean the house, Brookelyn-Grace and I went to my aunt Donna-Lynn's birthday party at Cabo's, and then off to Bennett's Bridal Shower. We had a busy weekend!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment