Monday, March 9, 2009

The Weekend!



Well to start the weekend out Kayse & I went to have us some Margarittas Thursday night! We had fun! I love talking to her about everything! It's nice having someone you can relate too and talk to about stuff!!! Well Friday I had to drive to Athens for a test, ugh! I think I did good on it though. Probally a low B. Friday night Keith and I just sat at home and had a family night, which was very nice! I look foward to the weekends so much so we can have just us time! The weekdays are just so hectic that we really dont have time to just sit back, watch a movie and relax! Saturday Keith went fishing and me, mom and Brookelyn-Grace went to get her pageant dress altered! It is beautiful! I can't wait for her pageant Saturday!!! Then we headed to the mall. I got some cute shoes and I got Brookelyn-Grace an adorable outfit! After the Mommy and baby day out we headed home and dropped Brookelyn-Grace off with Nannie and Teressa and me and Keith went shopping for ourselfes! haha Then Sunday me, Keith and Brookelyn-Grace went out to swing :) She liked it outside but she didnt like that sun in her eyes at all! Well Keith didnt like the swing set that was out there so he decided to go to Wal-Mart and get her a baby swing and some sunglasses! She played all day outside and loved it!!! Then I had to go to Henriettas Closet and work. Omg it was horrible! I was so over all those clothes within minuites! That was a lot of work sorting through those clothes! I had a lot sell though! I cant wait to see how much money I got!!!! All in all we had a great weekend but it went by so fast! I am couting down until next weekend...pageant time! :)

No comments: