Yah! I finally got Brookelyn-Grace's Easter basket back from Sew Simple today! It is beautiful!!! I love it!!! I can't wait for her to get her pics done with Sha Sunday! She is going to look so cute in her Easter dress and with her Easter basket. I think were going to do some inside and out, and then use the wings as well! :) I love Sha's pics! Brookelyn-Grace always does so good with her! I wonder what she's going to think about that bunny! I think it will be so funny to see her reaction. You would laugh out loud if you saw how she looks at ducks and dogs! ha ha! I am so ready to leave work today and go get her! Me and MeMe are going to take her strolling around the neighborhood today after work! She loves being outside! Yesterday when we got home she stayed outside for at least an hour before we ever went in! She loves getting in her stroller out in the garage! She also had her first Cherrio yesterday! I went and bought some of the baby Cherrios from the grocery store yesterday and when we got home I kind of crushed up about 10 Cherrios and she ate every bit of them! She then cried for more. lol She ended up eating probally half on the container! lol She loved those things! I didnt haft to even crush them up, but I a freak! I'm so worried about her chocking!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Easter Basket
Yah! I finally got Brookelyn-Grace's Easter basket back from Sew Simple today! It is beautiful!!! I love it!!! I can't wait for her to get her pics done with Sha Sunday! She is going to look so cute in her Easter dress and with her Easter basket. I think were going to do some inside and out, and then use the wings as well! :) I love Sha's pics! Brookelyn-Grace always does so good with her! I wonder what she's going to think about that bunny! I think it will be so funny to see her reaction. You would laugh out loud if you saw how she looks at ducks and dogs! ha ha! I am so ready to leave work today and go get her! Me and MeMe are going to take her strolling around the neighborhood today after work! She loves being outside! Yesterday when we got home she stayed outside for at least an hour before we ever went in! She loves getting in her stroller out in the garage! She also had her first Cherrio yesterday! I went and bought some of the baby Cherrios from the grocery store yesterday and when we got home I kind of crushed up about 10 Cherrios and she ate every bit of them! She then cried for more. lol She ended up eating probally half on the container! lol She loved those things! I didnt haft to even crush them up, but I a freak! I'm so worried about her chocking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi! Thanks for your comment about the Minnie Mouse invitations. I can make them for you if you are interested. These usually sell for $2.50 each. Let me know if you are interested and I could get started on them for you. I just started maternity leave this week (not due unil July)
By the way... your daughter is adorable!!!
Post a Comment